CHAMONIX MONT-BLANC - House 5 Bedrooms
Situated in a highly sought-after area of upper Chamonix near the town centre, Chalet RAINBOW offers luxury features and breathtaking views of the Mont Blanc range.
The main highlights of the chalet are the tasteful decoration, the high end furniture, the living space with a fireplace and open plan kitchen, as well as the 5 customised bedrooms – ideal for up to 10 guests.
You will love relaxing in the sauna or in the outdoor jacuzzi on the terrace, which offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- Entrance hall
- Guest toilet
- Living room with dining room, TV, lounge and fireplace
- Balcony with Mont Blanc views
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- 1 double bedroom with TV and shower room
- 1 double bedroom with TV, terrace, shower room and toilet
- 1 twin bedroom with TV, terrace, shower room and toilet
- 1 double bedroom with TV and terrace
These 3 bedrooms have direct access to the outdoor jacuzzi.
- 1 twin bedroom with TV
- 1 bathroom with toilet
- 1 parking space in proximity to the chalet
- Cable/Satellite/Netflix TV
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- 1 safe
- Stay in a luxury chalet
- Complimentary flowers, toiletries and champagne
- BARNES' Prestige Concierge service
- Mid-stay and end-of-stay housekeeping
- Linen, equipment and firewood
- Mid-stay change of linen
- Ski passes delivered to the chalet
- Exclusive services of a chef and/or majordomo (breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Full board
- Airport or train station transfers
- Car hire with or without chauffeur
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Sports and leisure activities
And almost anything else you can think of.
- Closest airports: Geneva, Annecy
- Distance to airports: 1 hour's drive
- Distance to the centre of Chamonix: approx. 15 minutes' walk/5 minutes' drive
- Distance to the Brevent ski slopes: approx. 10 minutes' walk/3 minutes' drive